Friday, May 11, 2012

Docerela Creations MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!

Hi, Everyone!

Well, here we are with another Docerela Creations great Challenge, to honor all the MOMS. 

So, for this Challenge make something for Mother´s Day, whatever that comes from your heart - a layout, a treat holder, a card... 

I made a" reminder" for my mom, so she can always remember how I feel about her and how I appreciate everything she did and still does for me! Here´s my project:

It´s a Post-It Holder and that´s the cover.

 On the inside I also stamped another "reminder" for my mom (all using the AMAZING Docerela Creations Stamps Sets in Portuguese!!! Just LOVE those stamps!):


For this Project I used the following supplies:

- Pink Shimmer Cardstock;
- Pink Post-It 3 x 3 inches pad;
- Paper and fabric scraps (to build the "patch" embellishment);
- A purple heart gem ( also to embellish);
- Docerela Creations Portuguese Stamps Sets I and II (you can see them below).




I hope you will visit the rest of the Design Team and join in our current Mother´s Day Challenge over at  DOCERELA CREATIONS

Here´s the line up:

Catarina

Carri

Nitasha

Ana

Tatiana < --- (you are here!)

And I hope that all of you have a wonderful time making your projects for this Challenge! I can´t wait to see what you´ll come up with! Remember that it´s for a MOM...   ;-)
See you next post!

11 comments:

  1. Tatiana, your note holder is adorable! Your mom is blessed to have a such a sweet daughter! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, I love how you created the flower, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post it note holder! She is sure to love this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea, Tatiana! This note holder and so lovely and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tati
    Beautiful post-it and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OI, cheguei, gostei, amei. :0) Great corner details.

    Thanks for another hop.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! The flower is gorgeous and I love the pink shimmer cardstock. :o) Fantastic work on this sweet card. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Love the flower. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to join more challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Thanks so much for the hop!

    ReplyDelete